Monday, January 5, 2015

Back to It

Today was our first day back to home school after an extended holiday break. I have made a lot of plans and was excited about some things but also found myself a bit anxious about it. We've had a rough go of things. But today went quite well for getting back to it.

I have set some good resolutions for 2015. I feel I might actually be able to focus on myself a bit and do some things I want to do. But when Caius got me out of bed before I was ready this morning it was hard to believe that. I'm not sure how to get on top of my life when I just can't quite get enough sleep. Don't get me wrong. Time was, getting this much sleep would have been heaven. And it's not like I'm completely zombified. But still, just not getting enough sleep to catch up to myself and that makes it hard to get up early or want to exercise etc.

So life goes on. Smaller steps than I want perhaps, but at least I'm taking them.

No comments:

Post a Comment