Friday, January 23, 2015

Note to Self

I think I found my mom look today! I'm very excited.

I put on an outfit that just didn't quite feel right. I put on make-up and some simple but pretty earrings and a necklace. My hair is kind of a mess and I just pushed it back with a headband. I just wasn't comfortable in the clothes, more for the fit than the style, and finally decided to change. I was wearing a shirt over a t-shirt and took that off first. Then I changed into some sweat pants that are velvety and very similar in color to the t-shirt. The t-shirt is a bit snug,  but very comfortable. I like the way it fits in my shoulders and it has a flattering neckline. And there I was!

My make-up is simple but done and my eyes look really pretty. My messy hair, I like the natural look (it could be better but it's growing) and I quite like this headband and my hair off my face, both for looks and comfort. The clothes are so casual and some people think sweats are a fashion no-no no matter what. But, I think the soft velvety almost a bit of a shimmer makes them look a bit classy casual. And the make-up and jewelry, also simple, really add A LOT!

I suppose if I wanted to dress it up, I could add a scarf, dressier jewelry, change to a skirt or add a sweater or overshirt.

Ha! This is so me! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment