Wednesday, November 16, 2011

To those of you who had to commute...

... sorry, but we loved our snow day!

Rayne asked all morning to go outside and play. I didn't want to take Caius out in the cold and I didn't want to try to hold him and help Rayne on what I was sure would be a slippery playground by myself. So, I kept telling her she had to wait for Daddy, who was sleeping after a night at work. Finally, he got up and Rayne insisted on going out. She got dressed in her snow suit and Caius and Daddy stayed inside. We ventured out in the snow. I chose these pictures to blog because you can see the progression of the snow on the slide. Above, the slide has snow all the way to the top.

Rayne getting ready...

And she takes the snow with her! She found that the snow and wet made the slides super slippery and she about flew off the end, landing in a pile of snow. She LOVED it and wanted to do it again and again!

Posing for the camera in her snow pants. What an awesome and adventurous girl!

2 comments:

  1. Dad came home and had us look at this right away. He loves it. Rayne is such a sweet spirit, so spunky and full of life. I hope that lasts forever. We didn't get any of that amount of snow. It didn't stack up at all here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't checked in on blogs for a very long time. I'm glad I did. This is fun. And I'd forgotten what snow looks like.

    ReplyDelete