Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Rayne!

Rayne ate her cake and ice-cream on separate plates and without a fork.
She did NOT want her cake cut and tried to push it back together when I did cut it. She also cried at the candle being lit. She was enjoying her cake, frosting, and moving the candle about the cake.
Kelsey Grandma and Aunt Nini gave Rayne these very pretty sunglasses. I'm not the best at taking pictures, so I didn't get a shot of her "fabulous" hat and other gifts.
Grandma Moosehouse bought Rayne a bike. Rayne loves it! The weather has been so weird here and Mommy has still been struggling just to figure out how to get everyone fed and dressed that we don't get outside like we should. But Rayne loves to try to ride it. I never realized how much thought and work go into peddling. Mostly she scoots it with her feet on the ground, but she tries the peddles.
This is Rayne's birthday hat. She saw an episode of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse in which they wore party hats so I thought this would be fun for her. She wasn't too thrilled either way and now makes Mommy wear it around the house.
I adore my Rayne baby more than anything! She is awesome and amazing and perfect!

(As usual, I have to admit to not getting my pictures in the order I had hoped. I thought I was planning ahead?!? Isn't there a way to move them after I've uploaded them? I'm so dumb about these things!)

1 comment:

  1. If you ever learn the secret to arranging photographs, please let me know. The pictures are delightful. She is so cute. And I have a lot of empathy about that cake and cutting it. You know, once it's cut, it's just gone.......

    ReplyDelete