Saturday, April 30, 2011

To Ben



I feel bad you didn't get pictures sooner. If it makes you feel any better, I'm the mom and have been a little busy. It seems like everyone took pictures and is posting things on Facebook, but no one is sending me any pictures!
Anyway, this is a video I keep debating putting on here. For one, it looks like my nightgown thing is falling off. For two, you can't see the baby very well. And, the sound isn't very good. But, it does show Rayne seeing Caius for the first time, which was the point. So, if this works, this is to share with you! I miss you guys tons! Thanks for caring :)

1 comment:

  1. This is all great. Don't worry about anything. I didn't expect YOU to be able to get pictures out. But I thought someone would! Anyway, this is all very awesome. I hope things are going well for you! Love you!

    ReplyDelete