Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A short hello

We are down to about 2 1/2- 3 months to go with this pregnancy. It's been rough but SO much better than the first time. I got over morning sickness and have only had a few leg cramps, only one or two that actually got me out of bed in pain. I've been pretty sore lately. My lower stomach is so tight it's hard to walk. But other than that, I'm doing okay. Rayne keeps me moving and I think that most the time, that's a good thing.

Rayne sometimes calls me JoNanna. It's pretty darn cute. She doesn't say it like in place of Mommy, but she knows it's my name. She also called her Daddy, Uncle Jeff over the weekend because her cousin was here and kept saying it over and over and over and over again.

Rayne and I went with Aunt Nini (Khrys) and Kelsey Grandma to Karen's house on Sunday for the Super Bowl. I didn't think we were going to go- she lives a long way away. But it worked out and we did. I was pretty excited. It was really great to spend the day with my mom and sisters. We can talk about anything. Watching football for the first time in a long time was fun too. And then, because it was so late by the time we got back in town, Rayne and I slept and my mom's and left Jeff at his dad's. Nobody got a very good night's sleep, but it was nice waking up and talking to my mom for two hours! How long it's been since we've done that! And being away makes coming home and being with Jeff just that much sweeter.

Rayne insisted on Ramen noodles for breakfast. Am I a bad mom? But now she is done and saying "Mommy up please." The sweet asking won't last so I will run. Hello to everyone in blog world! I miss you!

2 comments:

  1. I just can't believe that Rayne is already such a talker. I know she probably should be at this point, but it's just weird to imagine it! I can't imagine anything other than this little newborn! Bizarre! And cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Ben! I am so happy for you! Life sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete