Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Purple

I'm having technical difficulties and this picture was supposed to be at the bottom. Oh well, you wouldn't know if I didn't tell you.
Rayne is learning to smile on command. I have friends who have kids that immediately pose and smile as soon as they see a camera because they are so trained by people taking their picture. Not Rayne. It's impossible to catch her smiling. Not that she doesn't smile a lot. She just shies up for the camera. Anyway, this is her first "smile" for the camera.

On Saturday, Rayne insisted on wearing purple. Grandma (my mom) had given her this sweater, but we did not yet have anything to wear with it. The only thing I could find was this summer outfit. Luckily, the weather was spring like enough that I was able to put together what I think is quite the cute, preppy little outfit.

Here you can see her squeaky shoes. Yes, that means that squeak when she walks. Squeak like a dog toy. It's pretty funny (thanks to her other grandma).

3 comments:

  1. I just have to say...that sweater is beautiful!!! ^.^) And it goes well with brown. She looks a little Bohemian....like her grandma? I think the shoes pull it all together. Love that baby. Love you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy crap, JoAnna! When I saw that first picture, I totally saw you! And not just because I'm so used to seeing you with a mouthful of food! Seriously, though, I've never seen the resemblance so strongly. That's amazing and neat and cool. Dang, I wish I could be around. Miss you and love you. Hope you can return the favor.

    ReplyDelete