Wednesday, September 7, 2011

West Valley Family Fitness Center

One weekend, Jeff's mom and grandma were taking his nephew swimming. Jeff invited us to go along. What a wonderful place we discovered!
Cautious at first, Rayne is now an expert at the duck slide and will go down over and over and over all by herself!
Rayne loves swimming with her Daddy and wouldn't leave his side!
I don't think this is a really great picture of either of us (I took it myself) but I wanted evidence that Caius and I were there too :) I had left my swimming suit at my mom's and didn't think I'd want to take the baby in the water anyway, so we just hung out. Turns out the water is warm and Jeff eventually pulled us in and Caius loved it!
We have since been back by ourselves and with Ben and Mel and their boys!

1 comment: