Sunday, July 17, 2011

Loves of my Life!

Rayne usually runs and tells me no when I want to take a picture of her. I'm not sure where she got this from but getting a picture of her with Caius has been hard to do. Especially since I usually have to hold at least one of them and work the camera! But today she let me take some pictures of them sitting on the couch together. Ahhh, my pretty babies!
She was actually trying to "help" him after I told them to "look at mommy." The look on his face is priceless!



3 comments:

  1. SOOO CUTE! Caius is adorable! I love all of that hair! I love Rayne's hair! WHat an adorable haircut! I can't wait to see you soon! LOve you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's easy to see a lot going on. Rayne tries so hard to help out. They're both so cute. You're doing a great job. Things are fine for them, not without bumps, but they will be happy and fine.

    ReplyDelete