Saturday, March 3, 2012

Thoughts on being Mom

"... study their dispositions and their temperaments, and deal with them accordingly..." Brigham Young

Rayne- my soul, my little spit fire, brilliant, smart, sassy, sweet, aware, a little sponge for knowledge and emotions, emotional, needs things to go a certain way, bossy, caring, observant, perhaps fearful or careful, intuitive, strong physically and mentally

Caius- my heart song, sweet, sensitive, willpower (serious power/movement from his will), powerhouse, fierce, gentle, determined, focused, mellow, happy
............................................

To nurture = to cultivate, care for, and make grow


"I'm the parent; therefore it is my job to be with you in your daily life and to guide your development with as much love as I can harness moment to moment. I will treat you with care and respect and involve you in the decisions that impact your life as much as possible. I will listen to your feelings, respect your intuition, and help teach you how to use your gifts." from The Highly Intuitive Child by Catherine Crawford

No comments:

Post a Comment