Saturday, October 22, 2011

And some "after" shots

This is the front bathroom. I don't know why I so loved this fish shower curtain. Well, I do. Because it's colorful and I like the patterns and the movement as well as the organized way the fish are swimming ;) I'm not really a big fan of fish.

This is Rayne's room. Her great grandma gave her a twin bed when we moved. I thought she was a bit young for that and that it would take ages for her to sleep alone (she was used to sleeping in the bed with me most nights!) but she has done amazingly well. She still wakes up often at night, but she just as often sleeps all night in her own room in her own bed!

This is Caius' room. I love sitting in here and rocking my baby. Even when I'm sleep deprived, I try to enjoy that. It makes me wonder how better off Rayne would have been if our living conditions would have been different in her little life. Oh well..

My room with the familiar gamer husband :)

I am really enjoying being domestic and I really do try to keep things neat and cleaned up and organized. But I am also enjoying our space- being able to let the kids play and leave stuff on the floor etc. It's home and it feels SO good!

3 comments:

  1. I love it all, and I love that you are happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. JoAnna, I am so glad you got a chance to post!!! I LOVE YOUR HOUSE!!!!! I love it, love it, love it! I am so happy for you! I love your playground! How awesome that your kids can see it from their windows! I am so glad you are happy! I will mail you a letter soon!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, I know Rayne loves the playground, but how is she handling the new place otherwise? Is she excited by it, or does she feel anxious? (It's fun to see the pics, by the way.)

    ReplyDelete